LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Absolutely @vmp and very astutely de-risked too. When we look...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Absolutely @vmp and very astutely de-risked too. When we look back, I believe these announcements and decisions will prove to be masterstrokes in the evolution of PLP/LPD. It's clear that Desert Lion has been really struggling over recent times as prices for Lithium Carbonate have fallen away but their resources, contacts and expertise seem to make an almost perfect fit for us going forward and at a bargain price too! Maybe that is why the opportunity was seized at this point in time. Very few of the best opportunities in business arise in a timely way but having said that there are so many key connections and synergies here that I suspect this has been on the cards for quite some time whilst full due diligence was undertaken.

As for the supply and marketing alliance with Gulf Fluor... what a golden opportunity for us for almost every reason imaginable!

As you can see I'm just ever so slightly pumped by these developments regardless of the share price movements over the next few weeks and will definitely be participating in full in this CR. PLP/LPD has just grown in statue dramatically and the time taken to reach its full potential will be sooner than we imagine. aimoho please dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 31413825 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.33am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.