VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Got notification from utility supplier, effective 1 July 2012,...

1. 197 Posts.
    Got notification from utility supplier, effective 1 July 2012, electricity rate will be increased to 25.289 from 22.8, and gas will be increased to 1.7 from 1.53, more than 10% for both because of carbon tax. IMO, lots miner will be looking for cheaper electricity which will provide them big save in long term and help them to control their funding with stable electricity bill. ERJ will become one of their options, given its up and running in less than one month successfully, I can't see why the miner won't try it. If any big miner is on board, the order will be overwhelming.
    By the way, given the lower metal price and slow down of China, miners have to reduce their expense to survive in tough period for long term feasibility. I will give ERJ at least 1 year and I won't be surprised to see SP above 10c. In short term,say 1month 2c ish is reasonable, even though it's still undervalued to me.
    Will see some people take profit given they got share at lowest price, which is fair enough, but sp won't be capped for long before it moves to sharp north. Good Luck all SH and enjoy the ride. (My average price is quite high, but will not take loss and will hold to make nice profit) DYOR, but don't miss it out if you believe the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.