EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I think the assumption that anybody that calls an EGM just has...

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    I think the assumption that anybody that calls an EGM just has the votes every time is obviously not the case, may well be the case this time, but cmon calling it a fact to happen every time??

How much revenue do people think will be made by selling imported mc products to 400 or so aus patients that about 25 products from half a dozen companies are on scheme a list?
    Even if patient numbers grow to a 1000 or even 3000 in near future, more products will hit the market from companies, so still relative minor revenue to be made.
    Importing just a baby step.

I see the growing facility, just as can & ac8 have prioritised it, once these companies can grow specific strains for specific diseases, produce their own products from high quality aus Cannabis, cover aus market then WE export those products, that’s when real revenue/profits will be made.
    The profit margin on home grown products will be higher than imported products.

Just my opinion, happy to hear alternate views on this.

Also we have Radford as a leader who I believe without doubt is moving thc in right direction.
    I’m not interested in who or when deals of 2017 were done, all claiming them & none of us really know, dead arguement, those deals are in thc pockets regardless, more interested moving forward IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.