EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

New Email From Alan Beasley

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    just received this email. it says 80% of the votes in are in favour of the resolutions.

time for the current board to smell the roses, put up the white flag and get the hell out the way. surely they've seen the results. why are they wasting the company's time and money by holding on like grim death to their positions? time to get the hell out the way as the sp has sunk like a lead balloon due to the limbo the company is in due to these bozos refusal to face the reality that a majority of the hsareholders don't want them in power. we all want the company to thrive and see the sp shoot up to where it should be.

get out the way bozos.

email below.

Column 1
    Column 1
    Column 1
    Column 1
    Column 1
    Column 1
    An Important Notice to Shareholders of The Hydroponics Company Limited (ASX: THC)EGM Voting Trends​
    I have been advised that over 80% of all votes cast to date by proxy are in favour of the resolutions to be put at the General Meeting of shareholders to be held on Thursday March 15. This number is subject to audit and may change.If you have not yet voted for the EGM, I commend you to do so now, and would be appreciative of your support.If you have already voted you can change your vote in support of the motions by submitting another proxy which will replace any previous proxy.If you do not have your proxy form, or didn’t receive one, then please contact me +61 2 9251 7177 and I’ll arrange to send you one urgently.Please send your proxy by email to [email protected] or fax to +61 3 9473 2555.A sample of the proxy is provided for your guidance and included with this letter.To be sure of your proxy being valid all proxies must be received by Computershare by 9:00 am next Tuesday, March 13.Please ensure that you sign in the correct form as an individual or as a company.I invite you to call me at any time on 0419 996 365 to discuss further.Alan BeasleyFounding Chairman​

[/table][/table][/table][/table][/table]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.