GLX gulfx ltd

new email from merrill re derek

1. 1,218 Posts.
    my Email first:

As an active member of Hot Copper and also holding a few hundred thousand shares in GLX may I express my disgust at Derek selling shares at such an ill time.

It at best was very short-sighted and worst a signal to the shareholders that perhaps the drilling is not going so well.

A signal that even he lacks confidence in GLX.

A signal for others to sell.

It takes the wind out of everybody’s confidence in this company and indeed the current languishing share price of around 10c reflects this lack of confidence.

Merrill's answer:

Hello Bruce,

Your email has been forwarded to Derek, whose has personal reasons for selling. He can be contacted directly for further information ([email protected])

Please be assured the company continues to solidly progress our development plan.

Please refer to the ASX announcement released (last friday) entitled Investor presentation July 2008, the next 6 month action plan is on page 10 for details of what you can expect in the coming months ...

We continue to look forward very positively.

Regards
    Merrill Gray

Sent via BlackBerry from Telstra

My Response:

So do I Merrill.

It will be a very busy 6 months for all of the targets to be achieved

Merrill's response:

Indeed Bruce ... Its been busy to get to this stage/get everything well underway and we aren't slowing ..

All the best

Regards
    Merrill Gray
    Sent via BlackBerry from Telstra

DO NOT SELL!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.