AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Percentage that are right are probably in the low single digits....

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Percentage that are right are probably in the low single digits.

I've been investing in small caps for 7 years now. I like to think I've got a good general read of what is happening and why.

I can say that I've seen what could be called clear cut manipulation down, Once. Ever. Over 7 years.

All of the other times it's just short term market psychology working against what the longer term fundamentals are suggesting.

So people will see improving business position with a dropping share price. The easiest way for one to reconcile this fact in their own head is to believe in 'manipulation' as most people don't understand that (especially in the short term) the psychological 'state' of Mr.Market will have a greater influence on price.

To summarise re: AJX... Business is (or at least seems to be) improving month on month... BUT there is a 'fear/bearish' mindset on AJX at the moment. Until a catalyst pushes the mindset from Fear into Greed, this will drift down or plateau.

Sometimes the catalyst will be an announcement. Sometimes it will be improving financials booked on the 4c. Sometimes it can just be due to the aftermath of a final push down by the bears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.