UNT 0.00% 1.4¢ unith ltd

God love the peanut gallery!! ;)The only problem is its just so...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    God love the peanut gallery!!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5418/5418681-8593754b1706ac7372aedee5babbf31a.jpgThe only problem is its just so exposing on a complete lack of knowledge about tech & A.I.

Feb 2023 ASX - "UNITH building the foundations to scale its conversational AI offering"
    That is in reference to the digital human platform due for completion by the end of this Calendar Year.
    Also noting the best possible pivot from conversational pathways to the integration of Chat GPT.
    Our Top 5 Tech customer is really being used to test, refine and perfect the GPT integration for Unith.
    Just as our Subscription division is with our Astro VIP, Bedtime Stories & AI History.

In tech we call this "dogfooding" to work out the bugs and make sure its perfect before release and scale whilst in beta.
    What you don't do in tech is release something that's not complete and then go back and build again from a new base model.

Test, refine, test, refine, upgrade and release... update version, update version.... exponentialise.
    Even our Chairman in our latest webinar was frustrated because he understands its all about the Platform to achieve scalability and checks in with Idan to see how we push along its release.
    Until the platform is released, engineers within Unith will have to work on projects like this as they go which in turn help create the platform.
    Once the platform is released. Customers create & make changes to their own digital humans rather than our engineers and scale is acheived.
    Scale becomes exponential with hundreds of digital humans to choose from, dozens of languages and millions of conversations available globally with our low bandwidth.

Now tech savvy & informed investors will accumulate, the peanut gallery will eat the popcorn & say I told you so.
    In the meantime, Unith will work to the roadmap and keep the curtain closed on our digital humans for as long as they can to protect our IP
    But in a few short months when the Closed GPT Digital Human Curtain is unveiled and investors & potential customers (see below) can interact with an example, the peanut gallery chokes & exit whilst LTH count the $$$ as we scale.

Follow the roadmap, not the peanuts
    I prefer to go to the source...

Idan Schmorak Jul 3, 2023, 12:35 PM (8 days ago)
    Hey!
    Thanks for reaching out; I recognise your name from our registry as a long-term holder and am happy to receive your feedback!

1. I strongly agree.
    Working to allow a release of a broadly usable product is of the essence. Delivering commercial results (such as a deployed product to our big-5 clients) has been prioritised.
    Rest assured, shareholders and potential customers will see a digital human on our website.
    @unith.ai>
    2. Noted. I will take this into consideration when discussing our social media strategy forward.I agree with your points, and I hope the upcoming months will represent a fulfilment of your ideas on the overall investor journey.
    As a functional demo will be broadly available, I'm happy to receive further feedback.
    I appreciate the headspace and time taken to write this email, and I look forward to being in touch in the future.Have a great week ahead,Idan
    @unith.ai>
    @unith.ai>https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5418/5418731-2d44af9240e62ba07d01aea79b044317.jpg
    Last edited by Martin01: 11/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 582753 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1909045 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.