New Energy Solar

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Not sure if it is a fund or a company

http://www.newenergysolar.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/NES_Offer_PDS_Prospectus_Nov16_web.pdf

I'll pass. Normally I check for find word- fees in a prospectus, to see how it is spliced and diced. Sometimes you see it 10 times, maybe 30 on occasion,. This prospectus has it 221 times.

I will pass, seems a scheme to benefit them

Fund overview

New Energy Solar was established in November 2015 with the objective of helping investors generate positive social impact alongside attractive financial returns through the combination of distributions from producing solar assets and growth through new acquisitions and developments in the solar and renewable sectors.
    New Energy Solar is a new sustainable investment fund initially focused on investing in large-scale, cash-flow producing solar farms that generate emissions-free power. New Energy Solar will focus on acquiring and maintaining a diversified portfolio of solar and renewable energy assets across the globe, with an initial focus on solar assets with contracted cash flows in the United States, Australia and select Asian markets. The Fund will primarily seek to invest in renewable energy assets with an initial focus on the current market opportunity in large-scale, cash-flow producing solar farms that generate emissions-free power.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.