MKY mky resources ltd

I have to seriously agree with dollarfast on this one. Be rare...

1. 404 Posts.
    I have to seriously agree with dollarfast on this one. Be rare at this time to find even the most successful trader without atleast some paper loss in their portfolio.

I find its best to think about this correction as a bargain buy opportunity. I've been toping up on my favourite stock at prices I before this correction would have never dreamed of.

I am very confident I will in the longterm make so much more out of having this crash then I could have ever if it had not happen.

MKY for example, even if it doesn't do amazing things, if it just gets back to its normal pre crash ammount, prior to even the 'bonanza' grade spikes, it sat around 5c when nothing much was happening.
    Just a simple return to that 5c (and noting MKY has managed to keep cash without dilution of sharecapital), my recent $12000, 3million share topup will be $150 000. Thats MKY only getting to a fraction of the price Stephen's aiming for (he needs it at 20c to get all his preformance shares which would give me $800 000 allup).

So yeah I'm holding tight :)
    Cheers
    Kelp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.