MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Funny you say that because they are about to drill the most...

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Funny you say that because they are about to drill the most prospective hole yet, so we don't have long to find out. With a 7% vein intersected nearby, a massive sulphide hit over a few metres with decent grades will certainly wake the market up. Even if the nickel price has capitulated recently. But even if an economic deposit is discovered, won't matter as others have said. As by that stage nickel prices are likely to have recovered somewhat. For the short term the smart money is set regardless. I think a discovery is high with this stock, from what I'm seeing, and the management team involved is unbelievable for a Spec. Realistically this could easily double in SP, regardless of shares on issue. Also this would create enormous publicity and excitement being so close to Kambalda, cheap options to dig up and cart to the Kambalda smelter as well. Great to see Ni, Cu, Pt and Pd in the some of the Roe hills previous drill results. A great combination for a massive sulphide hit there as well. Only a matter of time IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.