ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Simply put the paranoia is evident from not all but probally a...

1. 429 Posts.
    Simply put the paranoia is evident from not all but probally a sizeable minority of small shareholders and if we were in the company trying to deal with phone calls from anxious paranoid shareholders we would soon realise a social media site is probally the only course of action that is quickly available .
    I've been in the same situation I took over a business 10 years ago and was receiving so many phone calls asking for so much private information which I wasn't at privy to discuss. Eventually I disconnected my mobile and received threats and statements predicting the end of the business. The opposite happened the business boomed and I ended up having a decent nights sleep with some people hating my guts.
    Public companies can not give out price sensitive information "it is illegal" you and him or her will be dragged before the courts if the information is used.
    When we enter a contract to buy property it usually takes some time . The Gridcomm deal is much larger so I'm not surprised but still have some anticipation like everybody else.
    The 50 50 risk is why the shares are only 1.5c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.