FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

New fbr video inside..., page-131

1. 6,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    Greetings Weirwinkle , go Monchengladbach!!

Unfortunately some Australians will put you on the ignore option , they remind me of the North Koreans brainwashed into believing their homeland is the greatest and most advanced. The only difference between North Koreans and Australians is that Australians are free to leave whenever they want, but most choose to stay put.

Its great to have some European insight. ( finally) please without be too political can you elaborate on the current refugee crisis? Regarding the homelessness ect,ect Unfortunately Western Australian media would rather focus on a small sport instead called AFL rather than world affairs.

Also is Weinerberger a household name in Europe? Do you think the Europens will greet the HX and FBR’s robotic technology with open arms? I think Ukraine will be a massive customer, what are your thoughts about Russia? I’ve seen many poorer parts ( doco’s only) , with people living in those old run down commission blocks, they must be very cold in the winter.

Austria has some off the most majestic natural beauty I have ever seen, absolutely love the country and it’s people. When FBR soon reaches a decent share price I will return and we will celebrate together in style at Octoberfest ( the greatest party on the planet imo).

Respect from down under!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $74.05K 1.934M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 266947 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 229655 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.