FBR 11.1% 3.0¢ fbr ltd

New fbr video inside..., page-25

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I’ve never understood the bashing that FBR gets from the Western Australian market. What you people need to understand is that when this company succeeds, and it will, the growth of scaling will bring in so many jobs to Western Australia.

Not just engineering, you have electrical and mechanical trades, administration and HR, cleaners, construction workers and bricklayers, consultants across multiple fields.

Exporting this technology around the world will mean that Western Australians are being employed to create a service that then lays bricks overseas. That is literally the opposite of taking jobs away from the WA industry. The small impact to bricklayers in WA is insignificant compared to the employable fields that are created.

This phenomenon is exactly what China is doing to the western world in this day and age, with all of the Chinese made products being imported. If the ‘haters’ had any sense they’d back this company to see it succeed and grow, and bring in the jobs that follow.

To make it simpler to understand - if a few Hadrian X machines are exported to another country to provide a service, that has essentially taken the jobs from that location (bricklaying) and transferred that work to the WA industry in design and manufacture of the machine. It’s great for the economy and great for Western Australia.

I hope it makes sense to you all. My two cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $133.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $420.4K 14.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 704270 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.