FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

New fbr video inside..., page-5

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks for sharing Anks. a great insight from the leadership team.

I don't comment very often but I need to say a few things.

1) these blogs etc are great. Like some have said, I would much rather the management team work on the tech and commercial plan than provide weekly/daily updates to appease a few nervous shareholders. Yes the communication is a bit light on at times and everyone (including me) does get shaky/angry when the SP goes down. But let's remember that it's a spec share that's not for the faint hearted. If you can't handle it, buy LICs or ETFs so you sleep easy at night.
    2) people on these forums generally provide good opinions and knowledge. I am learning all the time. What I don't get is people who rubbish the stock, tell us how bad the company or machine is, yet continue to comment many times a day or week. Why? Either they are down ramping or genuinely bored. Once you sell a stock or think the business is rubbish, move on. No worries if people watch from the sideline and share concerns but SOME of the comments are just ridiculous. FBR will continue either way - "the elephant will keep walking as the dogs keep barking."
    3) the business has a plan - let's put faith in the experienced staff that are working to get this off the ground. The plan is not perfect and there will be challenges. It may still ultimately fail because there is still a lot of work to do, deals to sign, houses to build etc. But let's keep the faith. They arent sitting around drinking coffee every day.

respect to all - i wish you all fortune and happiness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.