VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

New featured links on website., page-56

1. 10,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    Hi @ezyrider,

Lol we're definitely on the same page my friend!

You wrote;

Personally I think the trials for TSI"s e surveillance have been completed and are successful and now looking for contract approvals - hence why the Copoulos Group have come on board.

The company highlight on page 8 of the Corporate Presentation that they are solution leaders in PNB and that they've introduced e-sureveillance at all PNB sites. No more guards at these sites.  That would roughly be approximately 500 e-surveillance at TSI's OWN ATM sites.

Under the HDFC column the company don't say how many ATM sites they've introduced e-sureveillance at, but they do highlight that they've worked successfully with them to evolve operating efficiencies including  electricity and e-sureveillance.

What was interesting on that page is that their own e-surveillance and electricity systems weren't highlighted under the TMB column, considering they're the only solution provider of ATMs for the bank.

TSI India appear to be using their own soon to be 2300 ATMs for testing their e-surveillance and electricity systems as 'proof of concept' prior to applying for various proposed tenders. Considering how low the penetration of this particular market is to date, now that they have these case studies as their 'proof of concept' it may very well give them the advantage they need when negotiating with various parties and ultimately an excellent strategy for winning several large scale contracts across a market of 200,000 ATMs in India which is growing at a phenomenal rate year upon year.

TSI India now have three companies listed under 'Active Sites' on their website. Have TSI been selected for their trials? That we don't know. Is it a step in the right direction? Fingers crossed. More importantly, why have they decided to include these two new businesses on their website recently? That's what's been going over and over in my mind these past few weeks.

Reference:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150515/pdf/42yl8x4cqbsnp7.pdf (Corporate Presentation)

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.