AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

new feysville ann is a win to everyone!, page-2

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Many regulars to our threads may recall back in late October of last year that I made a song and dance about something I spotted in Notice of AGM/Proxy Form release.

In part, it stated the following in regard to potentially having the need to increase our number of Directors.

"There is now a reasonable expectation that the Company is going to pursue early success from its gold and base metal projects with a commensurate expectation that the non-executive directors will be called upon to allocate an increase in both time and concentration on the Company's progress".

At the time, it made my heart miss a beat or two and I quickly scoured my bank book to see if I could find a few extra sheckles to top up my position, which I did.

From that day until now, my confidence had been slowly waning from it's initial ebullience. Today's announcement, however, is the clearest indicator since late October that perhaps we are getting very close to actually needing another 'set of hands' to assist in increasing shareholder wealth.

Unlike back in late October, when it was purely an educated guess on my part and the share price was at 4c, now we have more educated and less guess and the price is 2.8c. Hence my sentiment change from Hold to ST Buy.

Fingers crossed for all holders, especially the long time 'longs'.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.