AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Said no CEO ever. Not sure which part of the corporate world you...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Said no CEO ever.

Not sure which part of the corporate world you jumped out from but what your ideal scenario is so different to the reality of majority of listed co. Retail has never been treated the same as insto and that will unlikely ever change. For example, how many stocks have price action without any announcements and retail finds out 2 weeks later on a fundamental change? It is pretty standard practice and story in the market and unless you are part of a much bigger army or an insider, most info are not available to you.

At this point in time listing isn’t even exciting IMO as it is way too early to list at their full realised potential. Grow this privately for a while longer. Get those cash positions up and revenue story. There are so many potential exit options down the track that listing is only one of them. This could easily be a take out target by the likes of FB and tencent or any other giant in the space who will pay billions to acquire innovation. Or why not simply just keep growing this and become the tencent of blockchain gaming? Many possibilities here and in the infancy stage the company really should concentrate on one thing and that is growth, ultimately increasing shareholder value.

Not sure about anyone else but this de listed co is one of the very few companies in my portfolio now giving me amazing returns and having weekly newsflow coming.
    Last edited by Mom88: 25/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.