AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thank you to frontline1999 and tinhat for their thoughtful comments on financial transparency and good corporate governance---or should I say the lack of it in this case.
    The irony is that the opaqueness of Animoca Brands' financial accounts stands in sharp contrast to the decentralization, inclusivity and openness of blockchain gaming projects, virtues that Yat is always talking about in interviews. And of course he talks a lot about freeing the gaming "serfs". If it's good enough for new investors and big institutions, for example, to be given access to financial information and accounts BEFORE they invest in AB1, surely the same courtesy should be accorded to EXISTING small shareholders. Frankly, small shareholders would be forgiven for thinking that they might be "serfs" in a different investing context.
    One would have to suspect that these new investors and institutions were given some undertakings about listing in a certain time frame, and perhaps about releasing financial accounts on a regular basis to them, if not to other shareholders--- undertakings that other shareholders have not been privy to. I can't see these new investors wanting be kept in the eternal dark on the financial performance of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.