AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

but the company is not asx listed the rules are surely different...

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    but the company is not asx listed the rules are surely different for one i understand that the new share buyers today can only be a sophisticated investor?

this company is the most exciting in the portfolio and the most visionary and the recruitment of a financial director is a clear acknowledgement that this is needed and what is the difference of what a company like animoca needs to report given that it is unlisted now? do not know the answer to that but given the growth profile i would think any company is going to find it challenging

it would seem that raising all this capital will allow it to recruit the best people now when animoca was trading at low cents and asx delisted who would want to join or even stay?

in the years that i have followed this company it has made deliberate moves that have shown vision and results this can no longer be attributed to just luck i think we are best served in having faith in the intention of the company which so far has served us well and the big new instos that have come in like samsung ellerson coinbase alibaba will have good reasons to come in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.