AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I remember reading over the announcements AB1 and the ASX noted...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I remember reading over the announcements AB1 and the ASX noted when they were delisted.. From the ASX, they noted a bunch of Corporations Act rules that had been breached, mostly just 'section this and number that'. You had to actually look them up to find the details of what those rules meant. At the time I did look each of them up. It was mostly due to late submissions, incorrect financials that were rectified later and market sensitive information that had been leaked before the ASX were made aware of it. I think also certain uses of SAFEs Animoca were doing at the time. We can pretend like it was only Animocas crypto related activities that got them delisted, but to anyone who looked deeper into why can see that it obviously wasn't just crypto. They had too many strikes. It would have been unprofessional to keep them listed. It hurt me but I agreed with the ASX. They are there to protect us investors. As much as we are happy to forgive and let slide these downfalls because we believe in the company, that sort of leniency doesn't fly on a stock exchange. You cant just keep giving a company a pass and hope they do better next time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.