AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

my 2 centsi have never invested in a company like animoca before...

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    my 2 cents

i have never invested in a company like animoca before and have never been as excited or confused happy and sad disappointed and celebrating for a company like this before for all of us who have been here for a while you know what i mean!

the company went from nothing to unicorn within a year while battling with asx covid crypto on let us not forget a very tiny platform of a company that had a mc of 80m i do not know any company like that by any normal configuration this company would be game over pun not intended and yet here we are all 10x wealthier or more for many of us

https://www.afr[dot]com/companies/financial-services/the-asx-kicked-out-this-10-bagger-crypto-unicorn-20210609-p57zd0

for those of us who have been following animoca the moves they made were deliberate and i think they chose growth over reporting and we do not have to agree what is correct but i think given the minnow size them choosing reporting would have sacrificed growth

it became a unicorn in a fantastic manner and we expect it to be behaving in the stature deserving and matters to us because the money is real and it is big and now important to all of us i remember this forum being crickets for a long time many wrote it off as a bad dream

i think and it is imo only that they chose their decisions well to get us to this point

i also agree that we should hold them accountable to always be better and i also believe that is what they want and that choices were made to optimize given the limited resources available to them i can only imagine how terrifying it must have been after asx delisted them it is a death sentence to any other company

the new recruitment tells me the company is plugging holes it needs to fill for the next step which appears to be a listing and it can also now afford to pay for the best and attract the best being a unicorn flush with cash and in the white hot sector of nft

i have faith and i think you should too but it is all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.