AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

100% my friend.By all means each to their own and anyone have...

1. 1,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    100% my friend.

By all means each to their own and anyone have the freedom to express any negativity… but the fact stands that this has 10x since de listing. Personally I value this way higher than the last traded price too.

Everything about reporting and all that are highly relevant but all I really care at this stage in time is growth. The real valuation will eventually be aligned with the fundamentals here. But anyone who genuinely holds this wishes for proper reporting over hyper growth will certainly find themselves in the minority corner. For any shareholder who holds this to be complaining about anything makes little sense.. the door is open for an exit - take it if you are so damn concerned about legality.
    Big money always are made in less regulated markets and that is a fact. Big risk big reward. If you want to play it safe then go invest in banks, simple really.

Those making a massive fuss about reporting and taking out the corporations act are either accountants or super conservative investment bankers… or maybe finance students. Real money isn’t made in regulations.
    Last edited by Mom88: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.