ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

New financial year = new SUDA

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi all

I was reflecting last night on whats in store for SUDA this new financial year and I have to say there is a lot to get excited about.

We will hear about progress regarding Anagrelide. We will get the report of the pk study shortly and then there will be further development work as we get ready for a Phase 1 trial.

We will hear about the Zolpimist TGA application. If approved it should lead to progress (and royalties) with some of the partnerships previously entered into.

We may hear about the work being done on behalf of Ordesa or even Sanofi. I suspect that if promising there will be need to be patent protection lodged.

The wildcards appear to be Sumatriptan and anything on the CBD front.

And of course after the events of the recent weeks I expect some kind of material acquisition of a very promising and potentially value creating cancer prospect into our product suite.

We will no doubt have to raise equity along the way, but how much and at what price depends on the sequencing of the above events and also the response by the market.

When investing in biotechs one of the keys is investing in a company that has the prospect of a lot of news flow.

That certainly appears to be the case with SUDA. On any given day one of these possible announcements can arrive and meaningfully change the sentiment of the company.

I see this new financial year as extremely exciting with a management team that have the skills and experience to make it something rewarding for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.