ALA 3.23% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

new financial year

1. 4,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi All

At the start of the calendar year MMM (My Mystic Marvel) suggested that August 1st was the start of my Money Moon but I am not happy to wait that long and turned to my alternate Mystic who I have named the Mystic Moron because that is the most apt name for anyone who reads their horoscopes. MMs pathetic offering is as follows:-

We hear people declaring that great changes are about to happen in their lives and we watch new beginnings unfold. Yet you are not impressed by announcements. You have much more faith in action than promises. Yet the solar eclipse at the start of July heralds an exciting suggestion that is worth paying attention to.
    A delightful surprise is coming into your life which will begin to turn the wheels of change. Even though everything won't be turned around, something wonderful is about to start afresh.

The utterances of the Mystic Moron certainly sound far more hopeful and in line with current events....but its certainly not a sound basis for financial planning.

Good luck to all share holders for 2019/2020, on your marks get set
    BANG!!!

kippax
    smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.39K 414.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 384976 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 228483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.