SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

New Financial Year, page-41

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    There’s a fairly glaring difference DB given BRN has ground breaking patented technology and a burgeoning market to play into with some surety of individual attraction in multiple industries. They (BRN) don’t have their own manufacturing facility in sub-leased premises with leased equipment to produce product based on an IP licence and a total reliance upon specialty orders from a handful of niche market players. SE1 certainly doesn’t have a brilliant mind as it’s founding pioneer.

It’s somewhat ambitious for anyone to believe that SE1 has untold or exciting potential when that - the potential - is distinctly lacking in any semblance of acknowledged direction and they have no real control of their own future.

I’m constantly surprised by the sentiments of “buy” that continue to prevail when a more realistic sentiment would be “hold” at best and “none” in current circumstances (as I’ve changed mine back to). Of course, when any glimmer of a revival is minuscule then “sell” becomes an option but at these levels there is not a lot to salvage if one were so inclined.

If they are purposely flying under the radar then they are doing a first class job of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.