STX 3.33% 21.8¢ strike energy limited

Very nice work Gimmo, this is turning out to be one great...

1. 216 Posts.
    Very nice work Gimmo, this is turning out to be one great company to be with, Simon and team seem right on top of things, with a clear idea and strategy for achieving their goals.

Being an oil exploration ignoramus, can you explain how one well can test two fields in the same strata?. I'm imagining the fields has separate, non-contiguous puddles of hc's, sitting in a particular strata (sedimentary sequence). If we have two puddles that are not "connected" i.e not one puddle, then how do you test both with one well?

Lignite, GOOD for CTL, is beautiful news, icing on the cake. Lignites not much use for anything else, given the amounts of higher grade coals available. CO2 capture will be the crucial key for this project, on a scale however, the process is still closer to theory than standard industry practice. But the upside is the technology research is broadly funded, and will be developed with or without a dollar being spent on research by STX. Who knows perhaps there will be an opportunity in the future to capture atmospheric CO2 with a modified plant and reap another income stream from carbon credits!? The plants around the plant might not be too happy about it though ;-).

Good luck to all holders, what an intelligent bunch you are to be here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
-0.008(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $629.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $467.4K 2.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 3278170 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1483811 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.