RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

new flash

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    below article in Fridays Proactive Invesor. Long time coming that RMG has had some positive press, for that matter any press. Lets hope the ball started to roll.

"RMG

RMG (ASX:RMG)
    RMG to acquire Kamarga Zinc project from Teck Australia pursuant to farm-in
    Friday, March 18, 2011 by John Phillips RMG (ASX: RMG) will acquire Sunlander Nominees, which in turn has an exclusive right to earn up to 100% of the Kamarga Zinc project from Teck Australia, pursuant to a farm-in agreement.

Teck will therefore become a shareholder in RMG, with the farm-in agreement conditional with the issue of 40 million shares to Teck, on the assumption of meeting certain Native Title Agreement obligations.

Kamarga is strategically located just 25 kilometres from the world?s second largest open pit zinc mine, the Century zinc mine, which produces 500,000 tonnes of zinc each year, which is operated by MMG.

MMG is owned by Minmetals Resources (HKG: 1208).

Kamarga hosts wide intersections of low grade zinc and lead, within higher grade zones of 5% to 20% zinc.

The company has a Geological Target of 5 million tonnes to 15 million tonnes at 5% to 10% zinc.

Adding to the potential of Kamarga, the project is well serviced by infrastructure with power, roads and a slurry pipeline for zinc concentrates.

To progress exploration at the project quickly, RMG has firm commitments to raise $1.5 million at $0.01, with a one for one free option attached."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.