TRS 0.32% $3.11 the reject shop limited

New floor formed at circa $7, page-44

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    True that, I was in MTS and took the hit early at around $3.10, proved to be a wise choice.
    CLIME are probably trying manage their position, they are down pretty hard and have plenty of gains to offset, they can sell off the first few buys they had well above these prices and hold the low priced buys for next year to have some more gains(hopefully).
    I'm a holder of CAM aswell, just got in in the last few weeks and am reasonably confident of their management style.
    Although I am starting to get a little worried that someone has an inside word on the next update, seems a fair bit of selling action and history says the trading update usually would have been out a while ago.
    No news is generally not good news as they want to shout good news from the rooftops as soon as possible.

Time will tell and us retail holders can't really go jumping at shadows, that's the game and it's not made to benefit us

Ps: sticking to my BUY sentiment until released information changes that, although I'm not about to do anything without news(buy or sell).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.