New Ford Mustang 2015 Australian pricing, page-23

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Hmmm...Ford Australia is bending us over.....I've rented a couple Mustangs in the US. Wonderful cars.....but I think we are being f'd by Ford.....are they so wonderful we want to add a 40-50% premium on a car that is subject to the FTA...(that means import duty free).....or is that extra money finding its way to Ford Australia's pockets. Clarification please.....I love the car....but at that price no chance I'll even consider it....Too many out there for less....that will put a smile on my face.
    One thing that disappoints me....is the Dodge Charger not being imported here....they did have the scaled down Avenger for a couple years but not the same.....Did rent a Charger for a week on Oahu.......not top end - but close enough....and capable of leaving many metres of rubber if you hit the accelerator harder than you meant too...My skid marks at KFC Nanakuli may still be there......Given the choice....and if the price differential was enough....take the Charger any day....Awesome performance....great comfort for five...big boot.....and superb handling....But the Mustang is a great looker....Ford needs to get the price real - we may be Australian but we're not that stupid to believe your prices......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.