SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Yes sir good post and nice facts. here are couple of points....

1. 1,404 Posts.
    Yes sir good post and nice facts.

here are couple of points.

"The investment will be in seven industries including oil and gas pipelines, health, clean energy, transportation and mining, according to the people"

The one made the mining boom spike - was pure building the city. This next part is how do we made the city more attractive to the people.

“It’s not 2008 again,” Zhao Xijun, a finance professor with Renmin University of China in Beijing, said in reference to a 4 trillion yuan stimulus China unleashed at that time. “When China launched the big stimulus package in 2008 to deal with the global financial crisis, China wanted nothing but faster growth; now China is focusing more on quality, efficiency and sustainability.

China’s total fixed-asset investment in the first 11 months of the year was 45.1 trillion yuan. Infrastructure spending totaled 9.8 trillion yuan in transportation; environment and water management; and the supply of heat, gas and water, according to National Bureau of Statistics data compiled by Bloomberg.
    end quote

in 2008 they have spent 4 times more on pure Infrastructure ... hence this is a slow down in project compared to 2008

So yes it back my point why does the world need more iron ore compared to 2008 if china is spending alot less on project and it note going to be a pure Infrastructure project.

Think Sir demand has drop it a fact ... and ask why ... it clear the reason.

"15 million tonnes of iron" for india .. the world import about 1600 metric ton in 2014.

China was 800-900+ china. So if china has stop spending by 1/4 as your article has said.
    This would mean 200 ton is needed a year from china. India has not made a dent.

Yes true about Urbanisation but it never been achieve like this.
    I have seen it. cities like NY just empty.

So you have backed my point. Why does the world need more iron ore. It does not when reading your link.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.