SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

new forecast, page-50

1. 1,404 Posts.
    Yes compared to what ?

The spend on 2007 was 4 times more.

SDL costing was based on an incompleted DFS. please read whole post on feed.

Let say FMG does sink.
    They have a market cap around about 7 billion AUD

This project is going to cost 4.5 billion USD to completed (This is a est, because the DFS was incompleted).

There fore FMG sinks. If i could buy the whole of FMG with my 4.5 billion usd (5.3X billion AUD).

So would i rather risk building this massive railway, port, schools ... change of gov. countries with wars ... or just buy FMG .. australia a stable country minus the crack pot posters on here ?

dont forget most of FMG cost is wages and debt refunding. .. FMG could produce less per ton minus the debt and wages.

4.5 billion usd. Let say SDL get this. for the first 4 years while building this.
    say they are paying 5% bond yield .... ( this is low on a high risk project with no AA or BB rating).
    This means 225 million per year on bond interest.

225 x 4 years = 900 without making any money.(almost one billion). they every year it other 225.

So if SDL pull out say 200 ton in one year.
    Dont think they can cover the interest. hence how are you coming up with your statement SDL is going the cheaper ?

FACTS only please.
    Please dont bum steer the conversation into debt funding .. i would like to understand how you coming up the statement SDL will be cheaper be ton to mine then other company ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.