PBI premier bionics limited

i take full credit for this. Here's an email I sent them about a...

1. 965 Posts.
    i take full credit for this. Here's an email I sent them about a couple of hours ago:

As a long term (and extremely pained) shareholder it is with great dismay with which I have watched the shareprice tumble over the last few years. What I can not understand is the total lack of PR on behalf of the company. Rather than screaming from the rooftops about the unique products you have and the unique position in which you find yourselves PBI does nothing. After the much trumpeted launch on the LSE we have seen nothing good come of, nor have we received any updates regarding it.

My question is, what the hell is going on over there and is anyone awake, because you guys seem totally disinterested in your shareholders whom have stuck loyally by? At the very least how about providing some regular updates so that we are aware of what the company is doing.

Where are the long promised commercial deals? Still in negotiation no doubt.

What is happening with Crawford Medical?

How many products have been/are being sold? You guys ever heard of marketing?

Anything happening with the Cochlear link? Not much from the look of it!

What’s happening in the UK? Or was this an absolutely pointless exercise? What has Duncan Clegg brought to the table – apart from feeding from the trough?

You guys are a great tax write off but that’s about it.

Moved from the "London" forum. Original message number: 19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.