AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Me to Pinto .. I love it! May I just add something that I would...

1. 616 Posts.
    Me to Pinto .. I love it!

May I just add something that I would like to point out with this. It is categoric VALIDATION that what NC has been doing and the team has been doing at AJX is there, its real, it is happening.

There will be good days and bad days, and thats part and parcel of business I guess, but all I can say, is thank god we have NC at the helm.

NC and his team has had firm after firm after firm through the business and EVRY time, they come back with a BIG TICK of ... yep, this is genuine stuff with a serious future.

There is no question now, especially after this last fact finding mission, that there is nothing "maybe" in AJX. NC strategy for sales and customer infiltration for 2015 with a dominate start to 2016 was SPOT BLOODY ON! The way I see it IMO is that we have already had a dominate start to 2015 in our first year of sales!

If any of my fellow HC holders know of any CEO of the year awards, let me know.. Im nominating him!

Ive woken up this morning, and although I have always been a supporter and believer, now, I couldn't be any happier than I already was

What a top notch company..

Have a great day and a great week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.