AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Happy Monday AJXer's Well the report certainly holds a big WOW...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Happy Monday AJXer's

Well the report certainly holds a big WOW factor for me!

I like this part:

Sales Pipeline experienced rapid growth in Q2 with +40 customers now active across various stages of proposal, sample tests, production scale up and final contract:
    • The sales pipeline update from the VP Sales highlights the material lift in customers now at various stages of the sales cycle and continues to rapidly grow. While we do not expect all 40 customers to sign, the growth in customers coming from inbound calls, networking, trade shows etc has materially grown from our reported 10-15 customers when we initiated research in April 2015.
    • Customers for AJX will appear along the textile supply chain that includes: the Brand owner, Cut & Sewers, Textile Finishers and Fabric Mills/Weavers.
    • As a reminder, the company estimates the immediate US market opportunity it has sized as suitable for the current FR textile products: Outdoor U$50; Automotive U$100m; Home Furnishings U$100-200m and Defense U$240m. This excludes other growth markets and markets outside of the US.
    • Management have indicated there are at least 1-2 customers across each of the key sectors progressing to a decision in 2015 that can deliver U$5-10m revenue per contract potential. Together with smaller contract wins, only 50% conversion of these opportunities could underwrite our CY16 revenue forecast of $50m. EBITDA margins are healthy in the range of 30-50%.

Looks like 50 million will be smashed for 2016!! Add Legislative change into the pot, the work wear market and a "break through US military contract" and you got yourself a explosive mixture fit for a king!

Looks like where attacking that 0.75 cent wall again, if we can push through to 0.76 we should see some sort of a rally one would think...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.