MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

new found attn for emerging goldies at last!!!

1. 1,702 Posts.
    I have just cut and pasted a post I made on another fav stock (SLR).... but it's equally appropriate to MCO and others ---- go you little beauty mco!!!!!!

the interesting thing about that (the OZ$ gold price) is you are 100% right....... the Aus gold stocks have rallied and the ausgold price has gone down in fact not even sideways..... certainly some of the stocks such as this little beauty have improved their fundamental (non-price) lot in life over that time.... didn't Oz$ gold get to more like $1500 at one point at the nadir of the gfc wall street issues earlier this year????? it's been a very weird ride for gold in Oz$...... it was stuck at $900 forever but it's definitely broken into a new trading range...... but Ruddynomics has the AUD rallying so we've seen sideways down moves since the peaks...... so what does it all mean????? Is the OZ$ gold price irrelevant to small producers who sell their ounces for Aussie Dollars???? Surely not...... But in the time that SLR have gone from 25c-30c to here at close to 90c (tripling basically) Aus$ gold has risen hard and fallen hard and is unchanged basically just under $1200......Weird science!!!!! I think slr can breach $2 forget $1 but resources need to be aggressively built...... it's hopefully on a good solid tear from here on in.......Oh and gold is up 100% over the past 5 years which is probably why these little gems are starting to get their rightful attention now...... luck to all... gb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.