EEG 3.45% 28.0¢ empire energy group limited

here is what I found so far: dated 27.Aug 2012Chimera Energy...

1. 116 Posts.
    here is what I found so far: dated 27.Aug 2012

Chimera Energy Corp (OTCBB: CHMR) announced that they have begun shipping equipment to Mexico to utilize the Company’s new Non-Hydraulic Shale Oil Extraction system on PEMEX Central Tajin Area wells number 4, 5 and 6 in the Chicontepic Basin of Mexico. Last Friday, the Company announced the receipt of the official signed document from PEMEX to utilize the Company’s new Non-Hydraulic Shale Oil Extraction system on the wells.

Chimera Energy Corp President Charles Grob is expecting to announce a schedule for the operations at the PEMEX wells this week. Chimera’s engineering and planning associates have been in Houston making arrangements to coordinate the Mexico project.

Read more: http://finance.minyanville.com/minyanville/news/read?GUID=22117788#ixzz25kfnLsCU

Chimera Energy Corp (OTCBB: CHMR): According to CNNMoney yesterday, in an article written by Steve Hargreaves, the current U.S. drought is causing water shortages for the hydraulic fracturing process across the Midwest. This shortage of water, the key ingredient in hydraulic fracturing, is causing scheduled fracturing projects to be cancelled and straining U.S. oil production. CHMR’s new Non-Hydraulic Shale Oil Extraction uses zero water, which means the drought would have no impact on their new process. The full article can be seen at http://money.cnn.com/2012/07/31/news/economy/drought-oil-us/index.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $289.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $14.39K 49.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5389 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 258195 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.