ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Let me answer your questions Questioning.Firstly Could you show...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Let me answer your questions Questioning.
    Firstly Could you show me were I’ve posted my support for Quinton on this thread or in the last year?
    Secondly I don’t hold ARV but I have VERY close friends that have lost a lot of money on this stock ‘your not the the only one that is hurting and my comments are hardly riddles plenty of people understand what I’m saying and if I wasn’t here then most people wouldn’t of known that 47k patch had been raped of its assets because your management forgot to tell you about a deal they’d made.
    You think it’s ok to post on Novo relentlessly and BLAME them for the misfortune of your company that’s utterly not true.
    Purdys is the size of a match stick when looking at the whole of Artemis and it’s assets, you had a very fat bank account. Novo did not spend your money or stop any of your assets from being developed.
    I’ve asked a few questions on here and if any one had the time to look into things rather then whine about everything else you might learn something about your company.
    @readyaimfire asks questions and I can see he’s onto it and he doesn’t blame Novo.
    Now another thing about friends and aligning myself that’s a simple one.
    Ive meet people from most of the company’s from CEO’s Eric S, Sumitomo, Geologist, field techs and drillers and people that are self made and extremely wealthy and I judged them all on how honourable they were and they way they spoke about money and others like I’d judge you. If I liked them I’d talk to them if I didn’t I would seperate myself from them.
    Early on I heard crooks talk of side deals and they made decisions for self interest behind closed doors and others talk of their shareholders and moving to production into the future so yes I do have friends I trust and know give the interest of others at heart.
    You say DL still has his shares? I see this classic example over and over again, people posting things they want to believe for all you know he sold them faster then Makybe diva as soon as he stood down.
    The CSIRO was bought in by DL. Wrong
    The foresight they applied for the 20,000t bulk sample was not foresight they didn’t have a crystal ball it was for a different reason.
    Why doesn’t Novo use the mill everyone cried, has anyone asked? It was mentioned so many times it was like a broken record did anyone stop to think maybe they couldn’t or the conditions was to use it was ludicrous?
    Get all the answers your upset about from your company first then point your finger and why’s and why nots.
    One last thing if I may, Comet Well has far more gold then Purdys always has always will but the conglomerate had eroded much more so the gold dropped over time and it ended up more concentrated therefore higher bulk sample results, Comet Well was not as eroded so less concentrated but the area is larger and before we all start crying why isn’t Novo doing anything yet they will once they are allow the 100T permit and I have more to gain from this as most but I haven’t cared less of whined because it will happen when it happens.
    I like Artemis’s land so do many others but I’m on the fence until I see the changes that are needed to be confident enough to reinvest even 1 dollar.
    Good luck Questioning and I hope you get your money back. Take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $32.75K 2.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 698494 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 549057 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.