TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

new game

1. 186 Posts.
    Like many I have been watching the share price fall with some discomfort - but I think that what we have just seen is a transformation in the way the company is viewed and why it is held.

For the last year or so people have been holding specifically for th uplift to be provided by the NASDQ listing. The likelihood of $25 sp based on a float date late this year was pretty tantalizing but for some time it has been becoming increasingly evident that this is not going to happen and probably will not occur for some months - until the markets stabalize which could be a year or so away.

So why do we still hold? Well for me it is based on the beief that TZL can become profitable in the coming 1 or 2 years. With a number of POs in the bag or coming this company looks like great value (or it would be if I could buy at these levels!)

After that who knows - an IPO maybe but that is not necessarly the best strategy available - I would want to see how the US and its tech sector comes out of the current mess before making a call on that. I'm glad that the management are not taking decisions now and hope they will not feel pressure to act prematurely.

If you cant wait another year perhaps you should sell. I'm staying put.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.