BCC 3.57% 14.5¢ beam communications holdings limited

new generation product for Iridium Certus 9770, page-2

1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    my understanding is the new Certus devices are the same model as the Irridium go where Beam are OEM to irridium and make money on the device sale itself (which is higher margin than Zoleo) but don’t currently get any subscription money ongoing.

this is one of the reasons for them being focused on developing additional value added services such as the location tracker. For example if they develop a company software platform for tracking multiple devices as refered to in the presentation

one of the comments made to me was that with the 50,000 irridium go devices already out there in the market if they could get just $5 a month per device from value add services that would be an additional $3m revenue.

on the one hand it seems a shame they don’t get plan ARR for certus when they launch but on the other hand there is no profit sharing or joint venture like Zoleo so if they are successful in developing and selling additional value added subscription services for Irridium Go and /or Certus 100% of the revenue will goto Beam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $14.43K 101.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22499 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 61957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.