QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Zach,i'm not even sure he has the smarts to look after number...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    Zach,i'm not even sure he has the smarts to look after number one,i think his office cleaner is guiding him in that department....

I'm looking forward to next year ,Howard due to retire ,i hope and hes been avoiding getting the share price to where it should be in the past six years,with all his shares he would be slugged a nice tax bill year after year....Nooo, next year is the year.Howard will leave with a nice retirement package because he will take the brakes off QMN and try and get maximum value for the shares he was given ,not earnt ....I'm betting he goes in July any takers :-)

So buy up over Christmas and get your fill ,QMN may unload a barrage of news in the coming months ,we may as well all load up on QMN shares and give Howard the send off he deserves in July ,i wouldn't mind giving him a swift kick up the .... as he walks out the office door for the last time ...."THANK GOD". Merry Christmas Howard from all your happy share holders...Howard ,just so ya know,because your not the smartest tool in the shed ,my last comment was sarcasm ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.