QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Stephenk,i might be able to answer that question on...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    Stephenk,i might be able to answer that question on puntmans,behalf if he doesn't mind....

If he has done what i have done and called HR, then puntman would have been told that there a large company involved and they are in no rush from there side to get the deal done urgently...

Actually i think HR eluded to that in a few quarterlies but it's been one year with this constant excuse but i still think it may actually hold some merit...

IVA has always been the one i would put my money on being this company.They share a lease with QMN,we own the top they own the bottom basically...You can't get to the bottom without going through the top ,so they are joined at the hip....This lease is important to both companies and the boundary abutts IVA's lease...so there very interested i would think...

IVA wouldn't be in any hurry to get things done ,they have other projects as well....but there not building a new haulage road as shown in QMNs quarterlies for know reason and the road passes a few QMN leases..

Stephenk ,concentrate on the IVA factor in QMNs quarterlies ,it makes for interesting scenarios...BUT i'm not convinced HR cam get this stitched up,maybe that's why they've added to significant personnel..WHO KNOWS LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.