QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Yes Beany and here's some inforamation from Ivanhoes website of...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    Yes Beany and here's some inforamation from Ivanhoes website of the lease i'm talking about....

Kuridala

The historic Hampden Kilometre area, located 30 km north of Mount Elliott, is the site of the historical Kuridala group of mine workings which lie within Ivanhoe Australia's tenement EPM 9116. A mining lease in the name of Matrix Metals Limited, and now controlled by QMC, covers the Hampton Kilometre mine area to a depth of 100 m and below this depth the mineral rights belong to Ivanhoe Australia.

Previous drilling by Arimco and others intersected high-grade copper-gold bearing sulphide mineralisation below 100 m depth in the vicinity of previously mined out stopes of the Hampden Kilometre mine. This work indicated the mineralisation occurred as discontinuous shoots in intensely deformed metasediments. Best results from earlier drilling below the old stopes in the Ivanhoe Australia owned tenement included 51 m @ 3.8% Cu and 1.64 g/t Au in CON001 and 43 m @ 2.22% Cu + 0.87 g/t Au in CON003 , while the best result from later drilling was 33.8 m @ 3.03% Cu and 1.38 g/t Au in KRCD-96-3. The zone remains open at depth down plunge to the south where there is limited drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.