QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

new global low, page-79

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Phoenix1,

As from my prevous postings over time, my interest has been and still remains the Morris Creek tenement adjoining CuDeco in which I am a shareholder.

CuDeco has secured the area slightly abutting the south west corner of QMN and at its recent AGM it was stated there were old mine workings there. Exploration drilling at some point in the future will be done there but , if nothing of consequence turns up, it can be used as a spoil dumping ground. It has been difficult to find areas on Rocklands free of mineralisation for such purposes.

In the south west corner of Rocklands there is a possible new discovery, a massive 150 metre wide Amphobilite outcrop with visible disseminated Malachite[ report 14/9/2011].

If you have a look at figure 9, page 6,top picture, the rectangle extends into QMN territory. Let us hope that the amphibolite does also. A good find by QMN at Morris Creek would be welcomed.

Success of QMN and other explorers in the Cloncurry region will be beneficial to its shareholders and to CDU who will be able to provide the rail and port facilities for shipments.

As an independent observer,it seems to be a communication failure with shareholders which is leading to concern. To talk of joint ventures without follow up progress announcements particularly if a lengthy period has elapsed since the first mention creates the uncertainty with corresponding share price correction.

Hopefully things will be better for QMN in 2012. It has some good territory and a good find will get things going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.