BKS burdekin pacific limited

Date: 8th September 2004New Sub-Parallel Gold Bearing Lode at...

1. 85 Posts.
    Date: 8th September 2004

New Sub-Parallel Gold Bearing Lode at 6000 North

6000 North Prospect – Sub-Parallel Lode to Mineral Hill Results have been received from initial RC drilling from the 6000 North prospect, situated approximately 1km north-west of the Mineral Hill deposit (see Figure 1).

The prospect appears to be on a gold bearing lode sub-parallel to the west of the main gold bearing lode hosting the Mineral Hill deposit.

Highlights from the drilling include:
    Hole 6KN005 – 8m @ 3.16 g/t Au from 6m;
    Hole 6KN002 – 3m @ 4.03 g/t Au from 3 m;
    Hole 6KN007 – 3m @ 4.76 g/t Au from 25m

Drilling was undertaken on four sections 50m apart, to test outcrop of a mineralised system not previously drilled. Multiple lodes have been intersected on three sections north of 5850mN, identifying shallow gold mineralisation at least 150 metres in strike length.

Significant pervasive silicification and sulphide mineralisation, coupled with elevated gold anomalism, was a distinctive feature of holes drilled thus far into this target.

All zones remain open to the north and at depth, and the Company is very encouraged by the presence of shallow primary gold mineralisation in this area. Paro now requires infill drilling on 25m sections to bring the gold mineralisation to a JORC compliant resource.

Future drilling (not currently part of the current programme) will also target deeper mineralisation and northern extensions.

In my opinion, this looks great.
    Constructive comments & discussion please.
    I hold bks
    Always seek professional investment advice before investing & please read below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.