AAO 0.00% 14.0¢ adept solutions limited

I have heard that they have massive bunkers on the golf course,...

1. 13,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I have heard that they have massive bunkers on the golf course, perhaps that has been pegged.

Lawrence Golf Club Inc
    Weatherstones LAWRENCE

Historic Lawrence was the site of the 1st Otago gold rush 150 odd years ago. A lovely little town to get an ice cream as you drive through. The gateway to Central Otago I read the 2003 report which mention as the gold price is advantageous to 'new floats' we will attempt to list asap or something of that nature.Took 3 yrs to list.

from the w.w.w.

The Central Otago Goldrush (often simply called the Otago goldrush) occurred during the 1860s in Otago, New Zealand.

Gabriel Read, an Australian prospector who had hunted gold in both California and Victoria, Australia, discovered gold in a creek bed at Gabriel's Gully, close to the banks of the Tuapeka River near Lawrence on May 20, 1861. Within a year, the region's population swelled greatly, with prospectors swarming from the dwindling Australian goldfields. A second major discovery, close to the modern town of Cromwell in 1862 did nothing to dissuade new hopefuls, and prospectors and miners staked claims from the Shotover River in the west through to Naseby in the north.

The city of Dunedin reaped many of the benefits, briefly becoming New Zealand's largest town, and many of that city's more stately buildings date from this period. The rapid decline in gold production from the mid 1860s led to a sharp drop in the province's population.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.