POS 0.00% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

New Green Nickel Index

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Benchmark to launch green nickel prices on Thursday.

https://www.mining.com/web/benchmark-to-launch-green-nickel-prices-on-thursday/

Always loved Benchmark Minerals...

Also - Twiggy Forrest is a hero!

I didn't realise his quals are in ecology. Legend!

I mean it is so interesting isn't it...?!

No question China (BYD, et al) will produce cheap EVs. The new BYD Yuan Up (lol) is $20k!!!

Great - so cheap EVs all round - we can go electric. One low hanging climate response fruit done. Tick. And that was by no means a given. So fine.

But then if Germany (%40 GDP is cars - think Audi, VW, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW - damn...!) losses to China - then the EU economy is cooked yes?

So I am conflicted - I am grateful China has moved the conversation along at break-neck speed! Every summer/winter counts now.

And I worry for the EU's economy. And the US is a petro state and that's the biggest worry of all. They could grind the whole thing to a halt.

Anyway - at some point the EU and then the US will need to fight a stalling action and finally respond with their own EV solutions. At that point Green Nickel will be the greatest asset. The last ever Australian Pink Diamond probably sold for more than the first year of total production of them! It takes a moment for the message and the desire to take hold.

But where are the bulk of luxury goods sold? Asia. China, Japan, South Korea. So there is a tale of two markets. Class I and Class II?

We talk about new battery chemistries. Have you seen this one? Wow!

https://insideevs.com/news/713739/im-motors-zhiji-l6-solid-state-battery/

So these solid state batteries have Nickel cathodes - of course.

Well if it's true, a 130kWh solid state battery would have approx. nearly 100kg Ni per car in it. A Tesla has about 50kg as it is.

So it's not over - not by a long shot.

Also - shout out to Zeb - thanks mate, read every post! And Zeb brought to my attention that the best thing POS mgt ever achieved was during the last Ni downturn the amazing efforts at asset accumulation (BS and LJ). And now we see the fruits of that with the recent sale. I was thinking when it all hit the fan several weeks ago, I wonder if they can do it again - prosper in a downturn.

And so thanks again to POS management! It's not over - not by a long shot!

I often think POS's position in the market is a gift. It is so, so rich in Green quality. So high grade. But we are like a Beetles memorabilia collector - we only have one thing to sell and when it's gone it's gone.

What's worse than a Nickel Miner not Mining? A Nickel Miner with No Nickel!!

It is almost better for POS if we never actually mine it... Food for thought.

Again, thanks for all contributors - appreciate all perspectives. Thanks trader Red. Thanks IYKYK DnD. Thanks POS Mgt! Thanks Twiggy!

Good luck all! I feel anxious about the fate of the planet and humanity - and the Green Nickel Index will be a direct corollary to Climate Response for mine. So I will continue to be glued to the news casts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $11.71K 1.952M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1083410 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 45165512 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 20000
Last updated 10.37am 21/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.