DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Not sure what school you went to daf but the university of...

1. 993 Posts.
    Not sure what school you went to daf but the university of melbourne taught me that revenue alone is not a true indicator used to calculate the value of a company. you may have plenty of revenue but if it is not profitable then it is meaningless!!! you can turnover $10mill for a profit of $1mill; in your books you value the revenue as the most important factor, its irrelevant really, surely you would be happier making a profit of $1.5 mill on a revenue of $5mill??? its all about profit!!!!!!!!!!!!! or to put it simply for you ROI "Return on INVESTMENT>" The revenue is not the true earnings, surely someone taught you EBITA.....makes you wonder who works for the govt dept doesn't it???????? the figures being thrown around here are a classic. I agree the story is beginning to look promising but there is still alot of water to pass under the bridge here. IMO the MD has shown himself to be a strategic thinker, and by adding to the earning capacity of the business he is insulating and covering the company from not performing in its core business. IE The possible, and I mean possible as stated several times in todays news, cashflow from sales and the "may result" in carbon credits "if" it gets regulatory approval (which could be months or more away, incidentally)so if the underprforming (at this point)smart metres do not meet the targets set they will still have a secondary option as opposed to going under which they nearly did last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.