DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

I have followed this stock closely for 4-5years and held.Just...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    I have followed this stock closely for 4-5years and held.

Just some further calcs and info for interested newbies popping in of late..

How many houses in Aust? about 7million? average 8 globe points a house? say 6 if u take away spotties and fluros etc in pples homes..

NZ ecobulb just sold to 60% of all houses in about 6-8mths. prob more houses getting done in NZ as we speak.

so say aussie take up becomes 60% perhaps in couple of years rollout...

so we talking 7mill x 60% x 6 = 25mill globes..

now.. commercial side.. business.. a potential 20-25mill on top Australia alone?

so we might be looking at this deal that was ann today x 4 or 5 in australia alone if trends in NZ takeup of globes are any indication. 40-50million globes over 3 years in australia alone is a possibilty isnt it?

Some posters came in today and asked how are they going to sell 10mill of these globes in australia? My thoughts are how are they not going to sell 30mill globes here in 2-3years?

Once again thats just in australia. INT thru AEL have WORLDWIDE rights for distribution now hold 100% of AEL and will most likely own 33% of the globe producer Energy Mad very soon. Wot begins to happen boys and girls when a country like china or india says sure we will take some too?

Very smart marriage if u ask me altho i had alot of reservations when i first saw this Energy mad situation pop up out of left field 3mths ago.

I hear some pitches for globe sales are in the pipes in multiple continents atm far bigger then australia or NZ.

and aussies being one of last countries to probably whack in some carbon trading scheme whereas many other parts of world already have carbon schemes up and running. what happens if an osea sales occurs? instant carbon credits! Larger sale more up front revenue than this 'petty' 50mill deal or 'commitment' if u must.

I beleive carbon credits will be granted in aust soon also. and system set up. and perhaps from this 10mill globe sale atm, the carbon credits will be issued and accrued now to AEL and energy mad even tho the actual trading framework for exchanging the credits in australia not yet finalised. Thats what happened in NZ. Why not here?? given Rudd and labors recent momentum forward on the topic?

And what about these meter trials that just finished and the report that came out today from VIC govt on DPI website? exact same pitches occurring right now worldwide on the meter side. so 2 businesses hand in hand. take ur pick which one or both being successful.

Are we all forgetting the AMR meters is INT's bread and butter. 6-7 years of R&D, 4-5 years of extensive trials all over amongst all variables imaginable and its rising to the top in trials higher and higher all over the world as time goes on.

Many of us probably thought we saw some schemes like this with globes about 18mths -2 years ago. post offices giving them away for free to ppl etc and energy companies doing the same at shopping centres, so i can understand some of the scepticism stemming from this deal today by seeing the bulb cost $5 a unit. looks pricy eh? Did to me at first too till i did my research.

Whos gonna want the globes at that price u say? wen there are cheaper ones? other well known brands we have bought for 3 years that have seemingly similar type newer energy saving globes, who will waste $5 a pop?

Firstly.. in NZ the electricity union and govt subsidised the $5 sale price so ppl could buy 5 for 10buks. Why would australia do the same? because its a better globe then any on the market (see prodict info on website if u like, cos im not technically savy). Its in the energy providers best interest, its in the govt's best interest to promote carbon reductions. refer to ETU release couple of weeks ago from INT ann and note ETU states best globe on the market and endorsement.

Taking all of the above onboard... if u re-read todays ann and trot on over to Energy mad website and read a little history on the NZ rollout under the media testemonials link, u may find that the same depts in diff countries are pushing it. So I see that Aussie Electricity trade union buying globes for 5 buks maybe with some govt cash to help or Energy companies support..and so do they cos they just did a deal....

then ETU and affiliates work out their own shelf price and method of reaching consumer thru 2nd tier distribution. In NZ Shell service stations stepped up for this. Not so much AEL or INT's concern. Fantastic to me that the industry has embraced the globes said they are best around so they will be putting in the effort to get them out there.

Meters... recent share price rise from 3-6cents occurred also and i beleive moreso due to long termers anticipation of the AMR meter deals being very close now. We have all sat back 'patiently' being an understatement , waiting for all the complexities to be ironed out with trials, partnering, INT securing cashflow, intellectual property protections etc etc. Its a new technology and its taken alot longer then all involved has hoped for people to test it, scrutinise it, see the value in it and want to BUY it.

The stock rose from 3cents cos of stakeholders understanding that this 6 year process was nearing its pinnacle and the ducks were beginning to line up so to speak.

And yes then the energy mad arrangement popped up and added velocity to the rise from 3cents.

Those are the facts so far thru my eyes. Good luck to any holders and anyone watching and considering jumping on board. hope my post has been helpful.

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.