DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

HI guys, & also thanks to.....Davidob,Definitely a huge thanks...

1. 399 Posts.
    HI guys, & also thanks to.....Davidob,

Definitely a huge thanks and well done for the EFFORT , Back-grounding and research Davidob---you have been generous enough; to share with us.... all here....at HC.

Looks like INT --as a player in the exciting space---does have a potentially very exciting; and good future.

Although --re my previous post; I still stand by my:

....." strongly critical of the trading patterns comments"; ....re:-- the Blatant manipulation and disservice, whether it be Bell Potter or whoever was Behind It-- have done; to the INT share register....and for investors who percevie a "loaded dice" .... tilted; unfair playing field" ...in this particular important aspect and respect. ...

Some INT Traders and Investors ......would feel.... "sucker punched".... basically.

And that ....is and... was.... a cyncial and unnecessary little nasty operation. .

In this respect, I also agree entirely.... with Rogues-Trader view....which expressed similar sentiments.

The key, imo, to seeeing what was ...imo....really going on; in the INT Trading......of yesterday; was not ironically in just yesterday---'per se'; .....but rather in the modus operandi;and the strangulation of the INT share price in the preceding.....2 weeks and particulary 1 week ...INT trading patterns.... (price suppression....me-thinks-- .???)-- ....PRIOR ....to yesterday.

And so; to put it all; in a nutshell---The few Large ...INT.....Holders---(largely from the 5 cent pl;acemnt perhaps???!!)--- from what it appears; knew ,...probably, as it would appear; "to the day, and even the minute"; when that positive INT Announcement was going to come out....and were set, primed, and ready to sell nicely INTO that event....

...That..... is the key complaint.....

I also agree with the intrinsic buy and hold sentiments in the macro sense also expressed; but what I have described above; with INT did.... and does... leave a Sour Taste....I mean the price finsihed 8.7% Down--Down....oin the Previous Day....you can really, imo figure that out...using the above sort of ....broader interpretation....!!!

And so; the INT share price yesterday---was ..... by all appearances of the accumulation/distribution....(most INT stock yesterday was sold in Large pre-arranged BLOCS-- at 6.1 and 6.2 cents) --- but was immeidately prior---"managed & proppped"---to accomodate this to ....broadly speaking .....occur in my view.......

Again however, I wish to say a ...VERY big thanks..... to Davidob..... for his post containing; the excellent information;-- on the Actual Nature; potential future growth in intrinsic Value and Competitive Advantages of INT the compamy.

Regards,

Robbo.

----------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.