BMN 1.30% $3.03 bannerman energy ltd

new haywoods report 4 dollars outperform, page-9

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I must admit up until the Scoping study came out....I was still apprehensive about bannerman .& hoping a lot with my fingers crossed!!

I was accumulating along the way until then ....

The SCOPING STUDY was the turning point...I read & re-read that scoping study ...plus after meeting all the management at various venues & AGM's. ...my confidence increased ;

they really will build a 'massive' mine ...on a 'massive ' resource..in a pretty quick timeframe .

Only in Namibia could they 'fast track' a project like this...

any Aussie peers would be still held up with red tape, brown tape, green tape etc....forever!!

Now that the FFS has started....very soon the final AA resource..of 100Mlbs plus.

Today at the AMEC conference, I enjoyed speaking with like minded people...& Bannerman are the buzz now that the FFS is underway.
    Speaking with people 'live' is a change from just typing away on here, to my cyber friends on line.
    Also spoke with the 'Coffey engineering ' people about the delays with core samples etc..

And I asked the ANZ booth for some literature on 'Opes Prime' as I wanted to apply for a margin loan on my shares.hehehe!!...his face went white!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.03
Change
-0.040(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $532.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.12 $2.98 $4.004M 1.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.